At HMP & YOI Parc we are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to patients in our care. This outpatient facility is staffed by a combination of registered general nurses, registered mental health nurses, learning disability nurses and healthcare assistants, we provide 24 hour nursing care for those suffering health problems.
Using the pathways developed by our experienced and skilled team, we are able to capture and monitor any issues that a patient may have, from their arrival to their departure, ensuring that they are assessed and treated effectively.
We facilitate a number of nurse lead clinics daily, only some of which are:
- Nurse treatments and triage clinic
- RMN clinic-mental health care
- Secondary Healthcare Screening
- Pre-release clinic
- Fit for Life
- A range of vaccination clinics e.g.
- Childhood vaccinations
- Seasonal vaccination
- HEP B/HEPC/Tetanus/TB
- Chronic Disease including:
- Disability Assessment
- Atrial Fibrilation
- Kidney disease
- Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Coronary Heart Disease
- And much more
We have also partnered with external specialists to enhance our services and ensure that our patients have the upmost care. These include the following:
- GP’s-community general practice working alongside the nurses
- Dentist-for assessment and treatment
- Optician-for assessment and spectacle supply
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Counselling e.g. bereavement, anger, stress, emotional issues, anxiety etc
- Expert Patient Programme etc.